Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Belgian ale stuck

The Belgian blonde ale had slowed down to dropping a couple of points every couple of days. When I checked this evening it was stuck at 1.020, as it had been previously. I had given it a gentle rouse in an attempt to get the fermentation going again. It obviously didn't work, so this evening I got my newly arrived starsan out and sterilised the other bucket. I racked it into this and moved it right next to the radiator. Hopefully that will kick it off again. If it doesn't I will knock the radiator off and let it settle for a bit before using my new bottling bucket to bottle it.

No comments:

Post a comment